Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 November 2015

Winter at my summer place

27th November 2015

At my summer place is snow. There is some snow and all looks white  as I can see on the webcam but at my permanent place is definitely autumn. It is only 256 km  from my flat but my summer house is located near mountains. In my city is hotter and there is no signs of winter luckily. It is going to be hotter since Monday about 10C degrees. Great information. I really hate winters.

I took this photo last weekend at my summer place and firewood was prepared for cold days. And the winter has came there.

10 comments:

  1. Maybe a white Christmas for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andreqw according to weather forecast Christmas is not going to be a white one. But for me it doesn't matter...the most important is family gathering

      Delete
  2. We don't have winter here. It's always so hot, it just gets a little colder during December to February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It snowed in our Highland one day this week and night, but all gone the next day - just a cold snap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margare you are lucky ones and as know your climate is very friendly

      Delete
  4. We do not have the four seasons here. Now we are going through rainy days and the days are not so hot now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy I prefer your climate to mine. But I hate high temperatures , too

      Delete
  5. That makes two of us, we also don't like the winter. That's why we try to go to warm places as often as possible.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete