Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 December 2015

Christmas breakfast!!

25 th December 2015

So it is my Christmas breakfast. I have prepared a lot of dishes. In our opinion and guests all tasted delicious.

Polish ham was so tasty.

My table in the kitchen.

Cheese and Polish sausage..

Salad made from small dumplings  with meat filling, tomatoes, cucumbers, corn and mayonnaise. My husbad did it


Cheesecake  my daughter helped me.. And fruit cake I baked it myself



It was also salad made from herrings, potatoes, and mustard.

Tomorrow I show you my Christmas dinner.

Have a great evening!!

6 comments:

  1. All good, except for the herring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gosia, I would love to have a little of everything. Merry Christmas and Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All looks good for great festivities.
    I am - today being Boxing Day - glued to the TV.
    Sport - Boxing day Cricket test in what appears a sunny,
    so far Melbourne - but rain to put out bush fires would
    be most welcome around the city.
    And in Sydney - the start of the yachting classic - the Sydney to Hobart. All is looking good.
    Oh I will eat herrings but no way squid or octopus - ha ha.
    Cheers
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Gosia, I hope you all had a wonderful day. It's boxing day afternoon here and we are have a quiet day at home after spending Christmas Day at a large family gathering, lots of fun was had by all.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you all worked hard for all these good dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks wonderful, Gosia! I hope you had a fine day. Merry Christmas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete