Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's Day at my place

14th December 2014


Today it is a Valentine's Day so a lot of people spend time outside home. Shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and cinemas are crowded with the young and the old ones. When I was a student it wasn't so popular here, Since 2004 when we have joined to European Union is very common here. Today I was in shopping centre and I took some photos of garden for lovers. It was designed for Valentine's Day and it looks wonderfully. 




 You can sit in the garden with your honey...
The photos were taken on 14th February 2015 in Agora Shopping Centre in Bytom.

6 comments:

  1. Did you get a nice red rose? Valentines Day was not celebrated here until about twenty years ago. Now it is huge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, I got a nice yellow scarf instead. So I am happy.

      Delete
  2. That is nice. And you gave?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bottle of Johny Walker- whisky. HGe was fully satisfied with present..

      Delete